Thursday, December 6, 2018

reflections


Week 16 reflections

1.    I read my very first post on Blogger

2.    I just thought it was going to teach me about paintings, but it taught me about the evolution of Art and the different ways artist express their- self. My expectations were to low and I learned so much from this class, Art is a form of expression. It can be defined as visual, audio, music, literature and dance. Artist using these techniques to convey a message. The message can be formal or informal. Art is a way to express your feeling and skills. It can tell a story. So much goes into art and what is Art?

3.     I don’t have a favorite Artist yet, but I do enjoy learning about the different styles of painting. I like learning the history behind sculptors and the steps it takes to complete a master piece.

4.    This is my first on-lone course and I think I did great. I’m learning that different Teacher’s post assignments and content in different places. I know now that I must look in different places for assignments, study guides and rubrics. I signed up for another on-lone course next semester. My answer is a little different, because I have a lot my knowledge about art, but my attitude is the same. I have to try my best and give it all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment