Sunday, December 9, 2018

art

My sketch
Portrait of myself

Christina Queen of Sweden 1644-1654 by David Beck 1650
 Christina 1626-1689 Daughter of King Gustaves
Miniature portrait of Charles X King of Sweden 1655-1660 by Alexander Cooper 

Girl with pearl earrings by Verneer 36 painting in 18 Museums in 7 Countries 

1. I selected these pieces because they was unique. The color of her hair stood out to me in the Girl with the pearl earrings. I liked the size of the Miniature portrait of Charles X King of Sweden. I just was a little intrigued by the facial expression of Christina Queen of Sweden.
2. I choose pencil and coloring pencils because I'm a beginner to the art field.
.3. The hardest part for me was making a nose and trying to find a shade for my skin tone.
4. This piece means to me that I did a lot better than I thought I would.
5. I applied lines, shapes, value and pattern.
6.yes I enjoyed having a little free time to sketch and capture the essence of Me!!
7. I'm satisfied with my work it turns out a lot better than what I expected

No comments:

Post a Comment