Sunday, October 7, 2018

                                                   Module #6 Peer review

#1 https://allydemski.blogspot.com/2018/09/a.html?showComment=1538950725991#c8616446354413658969
http://s558.photobucket.com/user/allydemski/library/AED%20200%20Project%201

 #2 I was not able to see the Images from her first Blog

#3 I enjoyed the Images she captured at the Museum .The images was not the same as mine. She also had a personal connection to ma few of hers. When I was looked at the pictures I was looking for color, shapes, form, movement . She made me look at the picture from a different perspective and how your environment can sometimes impact your work and you don't realize it.

#4 The Image that piqued my attention was the 1997 Chromogenic Color print by Marion Faller tilted Carving #4 beechtree, Southpark, Buffalo, ny November 1997. I liked how he captured a Tree but he also captured the details in the carving .We was able to see the tree from the perspective of someone that has seen the Tree daily and began to carve at the wood. It raised the question to me , how many people have carved that tree ?

#5 The peer reflection is very valuable it makes me understand Art from different perspectives and it gives me a chance to see things different and to think not just come up with my own views.

#6 I have read reviews by peers . I know that now I'm going to put a lil more effort into my visual presentation while I Blog . I am a visual learner so it's teaching me a better


#1 https://hectorcocoaed200blog.blogspot.com/2018/09/art-gallery-visit-module-5.html?showComment=1538952311555#c3841568273286624200
s346.photobucket.com/user/HCoco89/slideshow/Module+3?src=pb_unauth

#2 I was not able to see his photos from photo bucket as well.

#3 Yes Hector did have a few of the same photos as me . He had the Grass 1965 Artist Len Lye. The Victor Vasarley Vega-Nor,1969 Oil on Canvas and The loud tactile painting 1962 by Yaacov Agam made of wood and metal. I took my daughters and they was able to touch the Art .

#4 The same images they he picked are a few of the same images I picked. I enjoyed that these pieces of Art was more than Two -dimensional . I liked the connection he mad with The street music 1950 by Normal Wilfed and the personal connection that he had to it maked me think of the different type of music I listen to when I'm happy, sad and emotional.

#5 Yes the peer review is valuable it lets you build on different perspectives



No comments:

Post a Comment